- 2022 China Civil Aviation Green Development Policy and Action
- Statistical Bulletin of Civil Aviation Industry Development in 2020
1. Draft laws, regulations, policies, standards, and safety plans governing the management of civil aviation safety, and the investigation of civil aircraft accidents and incidents.
2. Conduct and coordinate the system safety management for civil aviation.
3. Harmonize the efforts in flight safety, civil aviation security, and aviation ground safety.
4. Coordinate for ICAO’s safety audits and international exchange and cooperation in aviation safety.
5. Oversee and inspect compliance of the civil aviation industry with the guideline, policies, laws, regulations, standards, and directives governing work safety, as well as safety work arrangements.
6. Organize the professional training for and the appointment of civil aviation accident investigators and aviation safety inspectors.
7. Direct the safety education and training, as well as the research and application of safety-related science and technology for the civil aviation industry.
8. Administer information related to civil aviation safety, analyze aviation safety conditions, issue safety directives and circulars, and make safety recommendations and measures for the civil aviation industry.
9. Organize and engage in investigations into civil aircraft accidents, direct investigations of civil aircraft incidents, and oversee and inspect the implementation of safety recommendations, as provided.
10. Perform the day-to-day duties of the CAAC Aviation Safety Committee.
11. Undertake other tasks assigned by CAAC executives.